Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fibonacci anyons

I'm trying to understand Claire's quantum gates for Fibonacci anyons. There's one kind of particle (not counting the vacuum), and trivalent vertices. She told me the F-matrix, and I get the key relation

Claire: H = sqrt(phi) cup-cap - 1/sqrt(phi) ||

I fudge my vertex = phi^(-1/4) times Claire's. I get

Then I get the Jones-Wenzl at q=exp(i pi/5). A crossing is

sigma = q^3 || + q^-3 cup-cap

An fuse-split (like a letter I) is equal to the Jones-Wenzl idempotent p_2.

Kuperberg-esque relations:

bubble = phi
digon = 1
triangle = -1/phi
square = 1/phi^2 (cup-cap + ||)
pentagon = -1/phi (break-one-side + break-the-two-adjacent-sides-instead)

It's a graph planar algebra. The colors are 0 and 1, with weights phi and 1 respectively. For a vertex with colors 001, the 1 gets 180 degrees. There are fudge constants

000: -1/phi
001: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment